Saturday 31 May 2008

Felt for thought

Well iv sproused up my blog a bit with an etsy mini with all my latest products, a list of links to the blogs i have been featured on, and a little counter at the bottom...so i suppose i better start spreading the word of my blog !

I am a big lover of play food but not such a lover of heaps of manufactured plastic which is why felt play food is one of my favorite things on etsy just now. I love this fruit selection and the best part is its a pattern so you can create it yourself ! the same site also do a selection of veg !
















you can get them from umecrafts










If your not up for making them yourself then theres plenty more felt foods out there, like this cute little apple from mytouchofaloha . Apples are really popular in the crafty world just now as are owls, its so strange how things sort of take off like that.


And these lovely cakes just make me hungry !


Goldilocks Barrettes Lupin

If felt is not your thing theres other materials out there like this crochet mallow, how cute ! from EternalSunshine




Theres all sorts of food on etsy from mostachioed oranges...


clairepayne

to this amazing full fish dinner from mclean2612




and i know ts not food, but this little guy is so unbelievably cute !

from littlegreengiraffe

Its my nieces birthday in october but i will definately making a few felt food purchases for her...well for me ;)

3 comments:

Claire said...

A new blog to read! YAY! Thanks for featuring Monsieur Orange! Blogging is great - I tend to ramble on too :)

xx

http://clairesblog.paynedesign.co.uk

Kylie Bowers said...

Loving the felt food :0 Very funky :)

Arielle Rose said...

Little Tooth! Yay! Thanks for featuring him. Even though he's not a food, he sure does love it.

I'll be back no doubt - cute blog!

http://littlegreengiraffe.com