Monday 10 March 2008

This is the start of something big

This is my first post on my little soap box in the internet universe, otherwise known as my blog. Im going to be ambitious and say i am going to use this blog to change the world. Shoot for the stars and all that...What i really mean is I would just like to promote nice things that might make your day or someone elses day that little bit more important. My main area of interest right now is hand made crafty ideas but im also very excited about a lot of other things. The blog will introduce itself so you can get to know it...besides once you are reading this you have probably already read all the interesting delights iv written above.

Im a bit of a rambler but i will try to keep each entry about one thing so you can navigate your way around this solar system without too much difficulty.

1 comment:

feelfuzzy said...

im really looking forward to todays entry :)